Bespoke Venue Styling
We have been creating beautiful wedding venue styling for nearly 10 years and are absolute experts at what we do. We were even voted The Best Stylists in the whole of the UK in 2021 by The Wedding Industry Awards - so when I say you're in good hands with us, i'm not joking.
If you choose the bespoke venue styling option with us, you will have access to our huge array of props & fabrics in a variety of different colour schemes and we will work with you 1:1 to put together a Styling Plan which reflects you as a couple & one that works perfectly at your chosen venue.
We will then install it all for you and tidy it away afterwards without you having to worry about a single thing.
We can help you with..
Ceremony & Top Table Backdrops
Table Runners & Chair Drapes
Charger Plates & Coloured Napkins
Table Centre Pieces & Top Table Design
Lanterns, Candlesticks & Tea Lights
Personalised Signage, table plans & welcome signs
Bridal Party Flowers & venue flowers
Small Props, Cards Boxes & so much more!
As we work on a bespoke basis for this styling service, there is no fixed price or no
"list of stuff included" (because it is not a package). We will price it up based on what you require, when you want it and how much of it you need.
If you want to chat further about how we can help you then please message us via our
website contact page with your ideas and requirements & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
MINIMUM SPEND REQUIRED
We have a different minimum spend for different times of the year for our Bespoke Styling option.
During our low season - aka winter, the minimum spend is lower than during mid-summer.
Take a look at the minimum spend breakdown below to find your date.
JAN, FEB, MAR, OCT, NOV, DEC
APR, MAY, JUN, JUL AUG, SEPT
ALL YEAR ROUND
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEW YEAR'S DAY
If you want to know more about this then please do feel free to drop us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. FREE CONSULTATION: Firstly, we’ll meet at our Gorgeous Wedding Showroom in Leicester to chat through your ideas with our Styling Team. We'll talk about colour schemes, your venue, floral design and about what you are looking for in terms of styling and design.
2. DESIGN GENERATION: After our initial consultation our team will head off to the office with your list of requirements and create a bespoke Quote for you - which can take a couple of days.
Once we’re finished, we’ll email it over to you for your approval.
3. BOOKING: Once you are happy with your quote - We'll ask you for a 25% deposit to get you booked in. We'll then start to make your unique Styling Plan & design proposal.
Along the course of your journey with TRWC you are free to make as many changes to this Styling Plan as you need to. We understand that your taste might change - and that is absolutely fine with us!
4. SIX WEEKS BEFORE: We'll invite you back to our Styling Showroom as a VIP guest and we'll showcase a mock up table design to you in person. You'll get a glass of fizz and we'll chat through our plans to make sure that you are still 100% happy with your design.
We'll need to know your final guest numbers at this appointment.
5. ONE MONTH BEFORE: The final balance is due approximately one month before the wedding.
It is at this stage that we will organise delivery times directly with your venue and will liaise with your other suppliers wherever needed. You can relax in the run up to the wedding knowing that The Rustic Wedding Company will have all areas covered and you will be free to focus on getting yourself ready for the biggest (and best) day of your life.
6. STYLING CREATION: As we get closer to your wedding day, we will gather together your selection of props, craft your bespoke items, create your floral arrangements and will get ready to install it all at your venue in accordance with our agreed plans.
7. INSTALLATION: On the morning of the wedding or the day before if agreed with your venue, we will arrive bright and early to set up the bespoke styling. We'll stay for as long as we're needed to make sure that everything looks and stays looking perfect throughout the day. If you need things moving half-way through the day we'll be there to help.
8. TAKE DOWN: After your wonderful wedding day is over, we will return to the venue to collect everything - whether this is at 1am or the next day & we'll take it all back to the showroom to clean it and put it away, allowing you to start your life as a married couple without having to worry about a single thing.
WANT TO SEE THE OPTIONS?
Enter your details below and we'll send them over to you straight away